Design of automated control systems
Our company offers automated control systems design services in different industries.
Design of control systems is carried out in the following sequence:
1. Initial data collection on the object and preparation of technical specifications for the planned control system;
2. Development and customer adoption of basic technical solutions to determine the optimal equipment composition taking into account already applied equipment and price-quality ratio;
3. Commercial proposal preparation;
4. Automated control systems design;
5. Final stage of developed project approval by the customer;
6. Oversight and guarantee maintenance of the object.
Please note that production modernization is performed without or with minimal production stops
Automated process control system design includes:
- designing of the field level equipment and measuring devices. Given stage includes development of the functional object automation schemes; definition of the types and places of sensorsand operating mechnism installation; development of the technical means structure schemes, electrical control cabinets principal schemes, external wiring diagrams, plans of routes.
- designing of the enterprise power supply networks. This stage includes: technological equipment load calculation, development of power distribution cabinets schemes, single line mechanism schemes development; designing of the energy accounting system with the following transmission of the data into the general automated control system of the enterprise.
- designing of the information collection and processing level, actuators control. At this stage selection of the controller type and structure, functioning algorithms and programming of the controller are developed.
- designing of the operator stations and network level. At this stage automated operator workspace and networks are designed.